Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Binky

Most babies either take a binky or they don't. And most babies who take a binky do so shortly after they are born. Not my baby! Isaac never like binkies -oh and we tried. I think binky are a great invention but Isaac just wasn't interested. Until he turned 11 months old that is. The reason for this change you ask -I believe it was his one year molars pushing through. The pain has been very intense and the sucking of a binky really seems to help.
So when most mothers are thinking about starting to removing the binky, my baby is just starting to love his! Oh well -what can you do. As long as he's happy! :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh what a smart mom "as long as he is happy" - or another way of putting it - "what ever works". Lets face reality - by the time Isaac graduates from high school he will: 1) be potty trained, 2) be done with the 6oz bottle of milk three times a day, 3) not need a morning and afternoon nap (although I see nothing wrong with an afternoon nap), and 4) have given up his binky.

rachael said...

Yay for the binky!! :)

Mom McCoy said...

He is so adorable. I can't wait for Saturday! I am all in support of the BINKY!