Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Hair for a New Year



I decided I was done with my hair. I've had long hair for like 2 years and I needed a change. Also thought it was great time -a new year should start with new hair. It gives me a fresh start. And as you can see I didn't just cut a little bit off -nope when I do something I go BIG. I chopped it all off. Symbolically my hair represents one of my new year's resolutions. Not to be bogged down with worries (aka hair). I give them all to the Lord and let Him take care of them -I will not worry, I will be carefree!!! Hello 2009 -here I come!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your hair looks so cute - it is going to be so much easier to take care off, and of course a lot harder for Isaac to grab. Love Isaac's "mad" face and I agree that he does it to make you guys (and everyone else)laugh, smart little guy. Happy New Year

Mom and Dad

Eli's Lids said...

Your hair looks AWESOME... as far as less worries... good luck... straighting and blow drying everyday is a pain in the arse.
Thanks for hosting last night... we had a blast.

rachael said...

LOVE your new hair! Looks super cute and fits your face perfectly. I wish I could have some of your thick hair! ;-)

I love the symbolism of cutting off your hair and cutting out the worries. So what does my perm mean???

Eli's Lids said...

You have to do another post now...