Thursday, December 11, 2008

My family




Though there is a lot of craziness going on in my life right now, a lot of uncertainty, and a lot of stress... I am so thankful for my wonderful family. I have a wonderful husband who loves me more than anything and would do anything for me, and I have a beautiful, healthy, amazing son who everyday fills my life with joy. No matter what else is going on in my life it is so easy to remember how blessed I am. What more could a girl ask for! I love my family!!

3 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

I love you too babe!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful message. Some people go through their whole life never realizing how blessed they are, what really matters. How lucky your family is to know what is truly important.

Mom McCoy said...

You do have a wonderful family. And what a great Mother and wife that family has too!