Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Me & My Jumper



So we got Isaac this jumper when he was 4 months old. The first time we put him in it was hilarious. He just sat in it and had no idea what he was suppose to do. We kept trying it ever few weeks -and nothing. Two nights ago we tried it again and finally success!!! He loves it and as you can see he is so cute in it! I think it just took time for his legs to get strong enough. Now... he doesn't jump in it yet -he spins and kinda dances in it. Adam think it looks like he is doing the jig!! Either way he's a big fan!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute and in no time he will be jumping like crazy.

Mom and Dad

Unknown said...

As you can tell I am trying to streamline my google account - messed up the first time.


Mom

Marian Rogers said...

So cute, must run in the family.

Eli's Lids said...

I love his happy face in these shots :)