Friday, July 9, 2010

Hello again!

So much has happened since the last time I posted that I am not going to even try and review it all. I am going to just start fresh! Our big changes, as you all know, is that we had our second son on April 8th -Caleb Alan Peter Rogers! He just turned 3 months and I can't believe how fast the time is going already. But with two kids -two boys -things go pretty fast! Caleb is beautiful, strong, and big! He's in the 95% in length and it shows! Isaac is amazing! He is such an active, sweet, fun boy! The "twos" are challenging but he is talking so much now and it's so awesome to be able to interact with him on that level. We just took Isaac to see his first movie in the theatre -Toy Story 3 - and he loved it! He just watched in silence the whole time. The only problem was getting him to not eating popcorn off the floor..."but mommy we do it at home." Yes -I can see how that would be confusing! :) Below is two pics of us at the movies and a cute one of Caleb-you will notice the perfect thumb sucking form Caleb has...yes it's an art form.



2 comments:

rachael said...

Cool! You guys got to go see a movie w/ Isaac! I'm glad he did well (we haven't taken our kids yet). Caleb is adorable =) I'm glad you all are doing well.

Mom McCoy said...

How fun! I am scared to try a movie...maybe next year. I'm so happy you are back to blogging!