Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Play Date

I recently had a play date at the house and almost every mom that I knew came. It was so much fun. Isaac had 8 friends there adn let me tell you that 9 kids in one house is a lot!! fortunately it was warm outside so we moved the party to our grass area in front of the house -which worked out perfectly. I know Isaac had so much fun and so did I. It's so nice catching up with other moms -exchanging tips, venting, and sharing laughs!

Now- doesn't this look like a fun bunch!

(BTW -Iris was nice enough to hold Isaac in for this picture thankfully. Isaac refused to stay sitting -everytime I put him down he just turned on his knees to crawl away! )

4 comments:

Marian Rogers said...

What a great bunch of kids. I am happy to see that you and Isaac have so many friends to play with.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful "network" you have. How great that Isaac has a chance to be "social", even at ten months kids need to "play" - and what a great support team of "moms"
What a great feeling to know that everyone is there for "everyone". Yea for you guys.

Eli's Lids said...

That was so much fun! Can't wait for the next one :)

rachael said...

This is awesome! I love the pic of all the kiddos. Can't wait to do it again soon. So glad it worked out so well for so many mommies!