Thursday, February 12, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma's House







Three days a week while I am at work Isaac gets to stay with my parents. And as you can see from the photos he has a blast. They have the best toys for him to play with and to encourage him to crawl and they have great books to read. Isaac has so much fun when he is there -sometimes I don't think he wants to leave. We are so fortunate that both my parents are retired and have the time, energy, and desire to babysit him during the week!!

4 comments:

Mom McCoy said...

Honestly, what a blessing. Isaac does look like he is having a blast. How wonderful it must be to know he is having fun, learning, being loved and surely your parents benefit too. Not many grandparent have the joy of playing with their grandkids that often.

Nana said...

As a grandmother myself I know how much joy grandchildren can bring. What a blessing they are. I also know how much Marian and Peter enjoy seeing Isaac too.

Nana said...

Sorry Adam and Jami that's my comment above I forgot that my logon shows Nana. This is because of Chirstina's blog! Love, Beth

Unknown said...

Having wonderful grand children is what keep grandparents young - they keep you moving and doing, no time to be old. We feel that we are so blessed.